Wednesday, October 19, 2011

WWIW

i didn't do a whole week's worth of outfits...
but a couple is better than none, am i right?
forgive me for my poor phone pics.

here's my church outfit.
dress -- american eagle
tshirt under dress -- target
sweater -- hand me down from SIL
belt -- forever21
skinny jeans -- standard & practices, avail at nordstrom
boots -- norstrom rack
a cute go-to necklace of mine.
it goes with everything.
and my brown boots.
they go with almost anything too.
it's getting cooler and cooler here... which means i'm wearing some kind of boots, 90% of the time!
let's face it... it's usually my UGGs and we all know how fashionable those are! ha!
this is my "volunteering in kindergarten" outfit.
it wasn't until i was there and helping the kids with their paint project that i realized a scarf wasn't the best accessory that day.
oh well!

cardi -- splendid from anthropologie
tuxedo ruffle tshirt -- gap
scarf -- la senza
jeans -- BCBG from many moons ago
you couldn't see my shoes in the last pic, so here they are.
(apparently the best part of the picture is of the potty in the background, sorry about that!!!)
any time i wear little flats like this, my girls call them cinderella shoes.
ha!
i just love that... and i feel kinda princessy each time i wear them.
these were a $14.99 score from the gap.
i love me some deals!

that's it for this week! :)

2 comments:

Nicky said...

adorable... with a capital "A"... I love both outfits... and those red flats are super cute!

Lauren said...

Steph, I LOVE those boots! They are exactly what I'm looking for. What brand are they? Are they old or new? I also LOVE your blog!